If you’re looking for a city break with a bit of luxury our guide to cabins, cottages and lodges with hot tubs near York is the only guide you need to read.
We’ve researched dozens of hot tub breaks in York (so you don’t have to), and shortlisted the 6 best holidays that offer:
- Easy access to the city of York
- The best value for money (we’ve found cheap breaks for 2, last minute deals and so on)
- Top quality holiday accommodation; we’ve picked the hot tub lodges in York with only the very best reviews from recent stays.
Cheap & Last Minute Hot Tub Breaks near York
Below are a couple of our favourite cabins, cottages and lodges with hot tubs in York. The ones below consistently list cheap breaks for couples and families. Whether you’re looking for a cheap hot tub break for 2 in York, or a family get away, we’d suggest flicking through these hot tub lodge deals first!
Looking for a romantic getaway near York? The West Wing Apartment should be on the top of your shortlist. Set close to market towns, the East Yorkshire Moors and coastal towns/beaches, this is the perfect place for couples to experience the outdoors, as well as all the history and architecture that York City has to offer.
Long weekends away in York at the West Wing start at £474. However, you’ll get better value booking up for 7 nights, with prices starting from £825 per week in the off season.
- Perfect for couples, the perfect place to get a cheap hot tub break in York
- Stay in Full Sutton, near Stamford Bridge and just a few miles for York city centre
- Plenty of mark towns nearby that host street markets including: Malton, Beverley and Driffield
- 10 miles from the City of York, and sits on the outskirts of the East Yorkshire Moors
- A hot tub break with plenty nearby; coastal towns and beaches within 40 minutes away at Filey and Bempton RSPB Nature Reserve
- Smart TV, hot tub, contemporary kitchen and breakfast bar and king size bed
- Romantic breaks for 2 in York from £474 for a long weekend, and £825 per week.
Starting at £580 per week in low season, the Beech Tree Hot Tub Lodge near York is a cheap break for 2 that certainly doesn’t disappoint.
You’ll have access to nearby fishing (50yds), walks across the York Moors and the historic local towns of Malton, Pickering and Beverley. Looking for a hot tub lodge for 2 near York? Beech Tree Hot Tub Lodge is certainly worth checking out!
- One of the most highly reviewed lodges with a hot tub near York
- Located near Stamford Bridge, in the Vale of York & Yorkshire Wolds
- Wifi, Smart TV, Freeview, DVD player, docking station for iPods
- Private decking area with outdoor furniture and a private hot tub
- One of the few hot tub breaks with fishing available onsite (pond just 50 yards away)
- A perfect couples retreat, with the likes of Yorkshire Moors and Coastal towns within easy reach
- Close to small towns such as Beverley, Pickering and Malton; great for pubs, bars and restaurants
Ash Tree Log Cabin, Stamford Bridge, near York (sleeps 4)
Ash Tree hot tub log cabin is a well reviewed hot tub holiday property for up to 4 guests. Sitting just 10 miles from York and on the outskirts of Stamford Bridge, you’ll have the best of both worlds.
And, if you’re looking for a cheap lodge with a hot tub near York, this is the property for you. Low season prices for Ash Tree Log Cabin start at just £637 per week in the low season.
- A sleeps 4 log cabin with a hot tub, with 2 bedrooms
- Sits just 10 miles from the city of York
- Perfect location to explore coastal towns, beaches as well as the Yorkshire Moors and Wolds
- Extended balcony which provides the perfect place to relax after a day in the outdoors, complete with private hot tub
- Ash Tree Log Cabin has direct access to another set of seating (shared) and pond fishing
- Direct access to scenic walks along the River Derwent
- Book this picturesque log cabin with a hot tub, with prices starting from £637 per week in low season.
Lazy Dayz holiday lodge is the perfect property for families of up to 5 looking to explore the beauty and history that York has to offer such as the City Walls and York Minster.
Last minute deals are available from time to time, which could see you book your hot tub holiday in York for less than £1,100 per week.
- Situated in Sutton-upon-Derwent, East Riding 8.4 miles from York
- A family hot tub holiday lodge with 3 bedrooms, sleeps 5
- Local pub sits just 500m away
- Easy access to North Yorkshire Moors and Howardian Hills
- Open plan living, wrap around decking with seating area and private hot tub
- Book this hot tub lodge in York starting from £1,095 per week in low season.
Lakeside View is one of the most highly reviewed lodges with a hot tub in York, sleeping 6. Check out their listing on Booking.com here, and you’ll see the Lakeside View Lodge has averaged 9.3/10 from guests.
- A 3 bedroom hot tub lodge / log cabin in York suitable for up to 6 guests
- 1 double bed, 2 single beds and a sofa bed
- Closeby: York City Walls, Castle Museum and Cliffords Tower
- The Plough Inn and JJ's Bar within 900 yard, great for wining and dining
- Set in the beautiful Allerthorpe Country Park
- A lodge with Lake views, outdoor furniture on the terrace for lounging and dining
- Keen golfer? Allerthorpe Golf Course is just 300m away, and Kilnwick Percy just 3.3 miles
- Reasonably priced; grab a Lakeside lodge with a hot tub in York for up to 6 guests, starting and £1,000 per week.
The perfect hot tub cottage near York for groups of up to 10, with 5 bedrooms. A dog friendly property with access to great walks from the doorstep, means this is the perfect cottage to explore the outdoors, yet you’ll be close enough to explore York city too.
Looking for a cottage or lodge with a hot tub near York? Glebe cottage should be at the top of your short list.
- A rustic cottage with a hot tub near york that sleeps 10 across 5 bedrooms
- 5 star reviews from guests that booked this hot tub break
- Dog friendly, with plenty of scenic walks from the doorstep of the cottage
- Views across farmland and woodland
- Easy access to Yorkshire Dales, Yorkshire Moors and near York City
- Great for families or group stays with the likes of museums, castles and abbeys within easy reach
- Fully self catering and set across 2 floors
- Washing and cooking facilities
- Wood burner, private hot tub, Playstation and more
- Private hot tub alongside garden furniture and a BBQ
- Group hot tub breaks near York start from £1800 per week (less than £26 per night per person).
Looking to expand your search area? Check out our page covering lodges with hot tubs in Yorkshire here.