The top hot tub lodges in Loch Ness
Ready explore the myth beyond Loch Ness, set in the gorgeous backdrop of the Scottish Highlands?
We've dug through 100s of cottages, cabins and lodges with hot tubs in Loch Ness and nearby, from dog friendly to romantic, from luxury to last minute deals; here is a list of our favourite lodges in Loch Ness.
And if you want to travel further afield to visit the most picturesque lochs Scotland has to offer, we have destination guides for including Loch Lomond and Loch Tay.
Looking for a hot tub lodge on Loch Ness that sleeps 6? This is the one for you! Last minute deals pop up in the £1200 range but typical high season prices tend to be in the £2000-2700 area.
- One of the most spectacular lodges on Loch Ness, with views directly from the balcony
- Spacious hot tub lodge with a log cabin feel, sleeps 6 across 3 bedrooms and is dog friendly
- Elevated position giving views all the way across Loch Ness
- Enjoy morning walks from Loch Ness and up to the Falls at Foyers
- Fort Augustus just 13 miles away with shops, bars, restarants and offers different views across the Loch
- Enjoy from the lodge front door: mountain biking, hill walking, white water rafting
- A great family holiday location and one of the best hot tub lodges in Loch Ness
- Hot tub breaks here start at £1,200 per week if you can find last minute deals
- Peak prices can rise to £2000-2700 per week.
Riverside Cottage, Drumnadrochit (1.7 miles from Loch Ness)
A sleeps 4 holiday cottage, just 1.7 miles from Nessie. Sitting in Drumnadrochit, you'll have direct access to shops, pubs and places to eat...
- Sleeps 4 holiday lodge in Loch Ness, dog friendly and walking distance to Loch Ness
- A semi detached bungalow in Drumnadrochit, close to Loch Ness & Urquhart Castle
- Perfect location to enjoy the likes of climbing, walking, golf, water sports and cycling
- Nearby: Nevis Range, Great Glen Way, Inverness, Fort William
- Outdoor furniture, BBQ facilities and all important hot tubs
- Book your lodge in Loch Ness from £665 per week (low season).
Perfect for groups, this luxury lodge stay near Loch Ness has it all; from 2x hot tubs to a sauna pod. Prices work out to around £30-60 per person per night, dependent on season.
- A 5 star luxury cottage with a hot tub, within 2 miles walk of Loch Ness and easy access to Loch Knockie
- Sleeps 16 across 8 bedrooms and has 7 bathrooms
- 2 x hot tubs, private sauna pod, traditional wood burning fire and 2x lounges
- Snug room, huge kitchen, plentiful gardens with furniture, BBQ and even has a games room!
- Great for walkers, sitting at the base of the Monadhliath Mountains
- Easy to get to: Dores Beach, Loch Ness, castles and Inverness
- Depending on season, this hot tub cottage near Loch Ness is £3,700-6,300 per week (which is actually just £29-£58 pppn).
Allt Log Cabin, Balnain (6.8 miles from Loch Ness)
Family or group of 6, looking for that perfect log cabin style retreat? Allt Log Cabin sits just 6.8 miles from Loch Ness and lodge stays here start at just £1400 per week.
- Spacious luxury log cabin near Loch Ness (6.8 miles), 3 bedroom, sleeps 6
- Close to Drumnadrochit: shops, restaurants and pubs
- Pet friendly, with lots of great walks nearby, as well as attractions such as Urquhart Castle
- Fully self catering, wood burning stove, lots of parking with plenty of outdoor space and a private hot tub
- Parks nearby: Blairbeg (3.8 miles), Balgate (8 miles)
- Cafe, bar and restaurants within 4 miles
- One of our favourite log cabins with a hot tub near Loch Ness, from £1400 per week.
Kinloch Lodge, Bearnock (6.9 miles from Loch Ness)
Looking for group accommodation with a hot tub near Loch Ness? Check out this sleeps 8 cottage & lodge with fully equipped patio area leading directly to the river.
- A large hot tub lodge near Loch Ness, 4 bedrooms and sleeps 8, plus your pets too!
- Fully equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a private hot tub; the perfect holiday home & getaway
- Rated 9.0/10 on Booking.com based on current reviews
- Huge garden with patio, garden furniture, outdoor dining area and even access to the river!
- Sits on the side of Loch Meikle, just 2.5 miles from Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness lodges with hot tubs, from £1000 per week.
Loch Ness lodges with hot tubs in summary…
Whether you're travelling as a group, family or couples, there's a lodge with a hot tub in Loch Ness to suit, and hopefully you've found the perfect lodge above.
Want to view more lodges? Check out our destination guides to Scotland and Aviemore, or visit our search function for hot tub breaks in the UK.