Below we’ve listed the top UK specific lodge, log cabin and cottage websites to find the best deals on last minute hot tub breaks.
Generally, the cheapest holidays are cancellations, and these websites help you find them! We've listed the current best deals on for UK hot tub holidays below, or skip to the next section to find the specific holiday sites you should be searching on.
Cheap last minute lodges with hot tubs
Acorn Log Cabin sits in the heart of Cornwall, just 3.5 miles South East of Widemouth Bay.
Set in tranquil woodland, this is a perfect chance to breakaway from the city with a hot tub hideaway.
Looking for last minute lodges? Acorn Log Cabin sleeps 4 and is dog friendly with last minute hot tub breaks starting from £950 per week.
- A coastal hot tub break that sleeps 4 and is pet friendly
- Widemouth Bay and Bude beaches within 7 miles away
- Fishing villages of Tintagel and Boscastle within easy reach
- Perfect place for cyclists and walkers: Dartmoor and Bodmin more within 20mins by car
- Fully self catering hot tub lodge with jaccuzzi, hot tub and outdoor seating
- Last minute deals on hot tub lodges here start at £950, rising to around £1500 in peak season.
- A quaint character holiday cottage for 2 with a hot tub, covered by a rustic log cabin style structure
- Dog friendly and with excellent reviews on Holiday Cottages website
- Refurbed in 2023, set on a Welsh farm and just 2 miles from amenities
- Easy to reach in Pembrokeshire: castles, character villages and beaches
- Relax outdoors thanks to the hot tub, BBQ, garden and garden furniture
- Grab a last minute lodge break for 2 from £360 per week.
- Converted dog friendly barn with a hot tub, sleeps 2
- Great location (near Great Torrington) to explore the whole of Devon
- Perfect for walkers and cyclists with the Tarka Trail and Dartmoor National Park nearby
- Close to beaches and fishing villages such as Westward Ho!, Hartland and Clovelly
- Modern yet rustic, making this one of the best last minute hot tub getaways in Devon
- Peak season lodge prices can rise to £800+, but deals on last minute cancellations can be found from £383 per week!
- A perfect weekend retreat for 2 glamping in a converted horsebox
- Set in 13 acres of the Kent countryside, including a hot tub, sun loungers, BBQ and fire pit
- 500 metre stroll into Hawkhurst village where there are shops, cafes and restaurants
- Easy access to Bedgebury Forest (4.5 miles) for walks and rambles
- Last minute hot tub glamping holidays from £394 per week.
- Perfect location to explore wales via this cottage/bothy, set between Powys, Mid Wales and Shropshire
- Views across the owners 43 acres of land on a working sheep farm, with no traffic nearby
- Great reviews on Holiday Cottage website from dozens of happy holidaygoers
- Additional cottage can be booked to accommodate a total of 4 people (each sleeps 2)
- Explore the likes of the Glyndwr’s Way National Trail, National Cycle Museum
- Near to towns such as Ludlow, Knighton, Llandrindod Wells and Newtown
- Week long cheap hot tub breaks can be found from £404 per week dependent on season.
- Romantic and cheap hot tub break for two, with great reviews on Holiday Cottages website
- Set in the beautiful Norfolk countryside, with waterways and great beaches nearby
- Easy access to the likes of boat hire, and the Norfolk Broads
- Private hot tub, indoor and outdoor seating and BBQ facilities
- Last minute hot tub lodges in Norfolk from £433.
- Luxury glamping pod and hot tub break in the Lake District
- Easy access to Hadrian's Wall, direct routes to Hadrian's Wall lead right from the pod door
- Fantastic scenery nearby including the likes of Northern Lakes, Eden Valley and even villages on the Scottish Borders
- Decking and outdoor dining area where you'll regularly see deer, barn owls, rabbits, red kites and red squirrels
- Last minute lodges with hot tubs and near Hadrian's Wall for less than £500 per week.
Deals on last minute lodges available at Clearbrook in the Cotswolds. Great links to the likes of Warwick, Oxford and Stratford-Upon-Avon. 5 star reviews on Holidaycottages.co.uk, sleeps 2 and is dog friendly.
- A 5 star log cabin lodge with a rustic feel
- Perfect weekend away for 2 and up to 3 dogs are allowed
- Set in 3 acres of the wonderful Cotswold countryside
- Easy to access: Cotswolds, Henley-in-Arden, Warwick, Oxford, Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Set in Bicester village, close to Silverstone, Warwick Castle and Blenheim palace
- Cosy log cabin feel with coffee machine, private hot tub, BBQ hut and gardens
- Last minute lodge breaks at Clearbrook start from £700 pw.
A perfect hot tub lodge for families of 4 looking for a coastal retreat in Yorkshire, with beaches near by.
- Set in Runswick Bay, Yorkshire
- 300 metre walk to the nearest pub and beach
- Whitby just 10 miles away
- Dog friendly log cabin with a rustic feel with Smart TVs and Wifi
- Shops in the town of Staithes just 2 miles from the lodge
- Great access to the Yorkshire Moors (great for hiking, climbing and mountain biking)
- Last minute lodge breaks at Tulip Lodge start from £650 per week.
The Grouse, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
A perfect cheap hot tub break for families of 4 that's dog friendly. Enjoy the Perthshire countryside via the private garden and hot tub, or venture to Aberbeenshire. Last minute holidays at The Grouse are available from £1000 per week.
- 5 star last minute hot tub break for 4 in Scotland
- Easy access to Perth and Aberbeen
- Great for outdoor enthusiasts with clay pidgeon shooting, quad biking and Glenshee Ski Resort nearby
- Decking are with private hot tub and BBQ
- Dog friendly (2 dogs allowed)
- Book one of the best last minute hot tub breaks in Scotland from £1000 per week
Where to find Cheap Last Minute Hot Tub Breaks
Holiday Cottages is one of the leading UK staycation websites, getting over 1,000,000 visits per month.
We regularly find amazing deals on last minute hot tub lodges. Currently, they have over 1800 properties with a hot tub. Property types vary, from lodges and cabins, to cottages and even castles.
You can check out their current listings for cheap last minute lodges with hot tubs here.
The link above already sorts listing with the cheapest first; simply enter your hot tub holiday dates, select the amount of guests and hit "search" to filter listings.
We found cheap hot tub lodges from £345 per week!!!
As one of the leading providers of hot tub breaks in the UK, Sykes Cottages offers a wide range of properties, from traditional cottages to modern apartments, all with the added luxury of a hot tub.
Their 'hot tub holidays' section is perfect for those seeking deals and cancellations, with savings of up to 30% off. They also have a mobile app for easy booking, and according to SimilarWeb, the site receives over 1 million monthly visitors.
Here, you'll be able to book luxury hot tub lodges, apartments, houses and more. And better still, their prices are among the best on the market.
Snaptrip specifically deals in cancellations of hot tub lodge holidays.So, if you're searching for a specific hot tub holiday property, make sure you compare prices with those of Snaptrip!
Wood Leisure run 6 independent Parks. Started back in Colin and Maragret Wod back in 1981, so are still running strong after 40 years.
Their parks and hot tub holidays are specific to Scotland, and you can check for latest discounts by clicking here.
Wood Leisure's current park list:
- Lomond Woods
- Campsie Glen
- Callander Woods
While primarily known for booking hotels, Booking.com also offers a range of accommodation options with hot tubs in the UK. Their 'last minute deals' section is perfect for those seeking spontaneous getaways, with savings of up to 50% off.
They also offer a best price guarantee, ensuring you get the best deal possible. Their website is user-friendly, with easy search and booking features, and according to SimilarWeb, the site receives over 2.5 billion monthly visitors.
Airbnb is a popular choice for those seeking unique hot tub breaks in the UK, with a wide range of properties including cottages, lodges, and cabins, all with the added luxury of a hot tub.
Their 'unique stays' section is perfect for those seeking one-of-a-kind accommodations, with savings of up to 30% off. Their website is user-friendly, with easy search and booking features, and according to SimilarWeb, the site receives over 200 million monthly visitors.
Looking for inspiration? Check out our hot tub breaks search on our homepage.