Tenby is a popular coastal resort situated in Pembrokeshire, southwest Wales.
The town walls date back to the 13th century, and the Castle Beach is one of the focal points of the area. The hot tub lodges, cottages and cabins here are all within easy reach of Tenby's four beaches, making these the perfect places for a coastal hot tub break.
If you're looking for a hot tub lodge in Wales that's close to a beach, Tenby should be on your shortlist. And, we've found some of the best lodges, cottages and cabins in the area.
Hot tub lodges, cottages and cabins in Tenby
Not sure where to start? Below, we've listed some of the most popular lodges with hot tubs in Tenby. We've also featured some cottages and cabins for good measure.
Whether you're looking for a romantic retreat for 2, or a family hideaway, there are plenty of options in and around Tenby.
Perfectly located holiday cottage with private garden and hot tub in Tenby, perfect for families (sleeps 5).
- A luxury hot tub holiday home with 3 bedrooms (sleeps 5)
- Top reviews on Holiday Cottages, inclusive of hot tub, internet, kitchen and private garden with BBQ
- 0.5 mile walk to the centre of Tenby, one of the best located hot tub breaks in Tenby
- Trips available to holy island of Caldey
- Last minute hot tub breaks from £1100
- Hot tub holidays in mid-high season cost £1500-£2400.
A West Wales cottage hot tub retreat suitable for large families or small groups (up to 7 guests). Bring your pets too, as this hot tub holiday in Tenby is dog friendly!
- 4 bedroom (sleeps 7) rustic hot tub break in Tenby
- Walking distance to harbour, pubs, shops and beach (just 500m away)
- Dog friendly hot tub holiday, with short scenic walks from your doorstep
- Spacious holiday modernised 250yr old property suitable for extended families and groups
- Spacious patio area with private hot tub
- Last minute hot tub holidays from £1400
- Expect to pay £1500-£2200 for this hot tub cottage in Tenby during peak season
The Bell Log Cabin Retreat, St. Florence
A log cabin style hot tub lodge in St. Florence, Tenby. A dog friendly romantic retreat for two.
- Romantic hot tub lodge for 2
- Dog friendly cabin in St. Florence, a stones throw from Tenby harbour
- Open plan living, with a kitchen and outdoor dining area
- Just 3 miles from Tenby beaches, and walking distance to shops and pubs
- Hot tub lodges have access to indoor swimming pool on the 145 acre site
- Last minute hot tub lodges in Tenby for 2 from £1100 in low season
- High season prices for these hot tub breaks tend to be £1500-£2300.
A modern hot tub lodge in Tenby, built in 2022. Sleeping 4, this is the perfect retreat for families looking to day trip to Tenby; a short walk of 800m to the centre of the harbour town.
- 5 star hot tub lodge in Tenby and close to Penally, sleeps 4
- Less than 100m to bakery, coffee shop and restaurant
- Lagre open planing living, with a fully stacked self catering kitchen
- Eat indoors or outdoors, with a decking area including furniture and hot tub
- Drive, or walk to Tenby South Beach via the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path
- 4 beaches to choose from, all within walking distance
- Cheap hot tub breaks in Tenby start at £1000 in low season
- High season prices for the Bay hot tub lodge range from £1500-£2000.
Looking for a coastal hot tub holiday for your family on a working farm? Check out Hunters, a 3 bed (sleeps 6) character hot tub cottage in Tenby.
- A sleeps 6 hot tub cottage on a 145 acre working farm in St. Florence
- Heatherton World of Activies (2 miles): golf, horse riding, bowls, horse riding, paintball and more.
- Set on the outskirts of Tenby (3.5 miles), which boasts 4 beaches and quality coastal walks
- Self catering, smart TV, patio with seating and hot tub
- Cheap hot tub breaks in low season from £1500 per week
- Hot tub holidays in mid-high season £2000-4000 per week.
Keepers is the ideal hot tub hideaway in Tenby for families (sleeps 4).
This character cottage/lodge is fully self catering, with 4 beaches within easy reach (3.5 miles).
- A barn style hot tub lodge, situated within 3.5 miles of Tenby
- Suitable for families of 4, and is dog friendly, with plenty of scenic walks from your doorstep
- North Beach is the closest, but a further 3 beaches in Tenby are easy to access
- This character hot tub cottage in tenby has outdoor garden area with furniture and private hot tub
- Book hot tub lodges in Tenby from £1100 in low season
- The hot tub breaks here spike to £1750-£2400 in high season.
A character hot tub cottage in Tenby, with a well kept garden, BBQ, outdoor seating and bi-fold doors. Perfect for families of up to 4 looking for a beach retreat; the four beaches of Tenby are within 4 miles away.
- 2 bedroom sleeps 4 hot tub cottage in Penally with over 17 positive reviews on Sykes Cottages
- Bi fold doors, kitchen, indoor/outdoor open plan areas and private hot tub
- Dog friendly cottage with direct access to stunning coastal walks
- Beach 700m, shop 400m and pub 1.6 miles, Tenby Harbour 3.5 miles
- Cheap hot tub breaks from £650 for 7 nights
- Prices for hot tub holidays here regularly spike above £1000 in peak season.
Looking for luxury group hot tub lodges in Tenby? You're going to struggle to find anything that comes close to Rhodewood Lodge, which is actually more of a mansion than a hot tub lodge.
Sleeps 11 across 6 rooms with sea views, making it perfect for groups wanting a coastal retreat in Wales. And, their last minute deals often make this one of the cheapest lodges in Tenby (on a pp and per night basis).
- Group hot tub lodge, sleeps 11
- Located in Saundersfoot, easy reach of Tenby
- Walk to the beach, shops and pubs within 5 minutes
- Luxury and mansion style feel with hot tub, BBQ, parking for 6 cars, wood burner and more
- A must see for those looking for luxury hot tub holidays in Tenby
- It's cheap, starting at £2000 per week.
- Peak season prices can be £3000 per week or more, so book in advance to get the best deal.
A stunning hot tub lodge, overlooking the beach and sea at Saundersfoot.
This 5 star lodge includes 5 bedrooms and sleeps 9, making it the ideal hot tub hideaway for groups and extended families.
- 5 star reviews from dozens of holiday makers on Holidaycottages.co.uk
- Stunning views across the beach at Saundersfoot
- Perfect for groups that love walking and cycling, with the coastal path starting at the end of the road
- Attractions for families locally: Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park and Blue Lagoon
- Modern, light and open plan with kitchen, outdoor patio with furniture, BBQ and hot tub
- Peak season for hot tub breaks in Tenby at Lexden are £4000-£6000 per week
- Keep an eye out, as there are some time last minute holidays from £2000-£3000 per week.
A modern and romantic hot tub lodge in St. Florence, Tenby.
The perfect getaway for couples that want to explore the Pembrokeshire coastal path!
- Romantic hot tub break in Tenby for 2
- Dog friendly, with access to awesome walks on the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path
- Well kept garden with hot tub, furntirure and even a BBQ
- 9/10 review rating on Booking.com
- Shops and pubs within a mile
- Beaches within 4 miles: North Tenby, Manorbier, Saundersfoot Beach, Monkstone, Freshwater East
- Hot tub breaks in Tenby for 2, from £700 per week.