Our guide to hot tub breaks in Keswick
Looking for a tranquil escape in the UK? We've put together a list of the top rated lodges with hot tubs in Keswick after shortlisting 100s of properties based on reviews, location and price. We also looked at log cabins, yurts, glamping pods and holiday cottages.
So, if you're looking to getaway to the Lake District, our guide to the top hot tub breaks in Keswick is all you need to read.
Top lodges in Keswick with hot tubs
Our favourite cottages, lodges and cabins in and near Keswick. Listed below are stays suitable for 2-8 guests:
- Perfect for groups: 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8 and is dog frienly
- Luxury hot tub break in Keswick town centre, 4.7/5 stars on Sykes Cottages
- Rustic feel: wood burning stove, courtyard patio, outdoor furniture and hot tub under a pergola
- Bike & outdoor gear storage for those wanting to be active
- Near: King Kong Climbing, Derwentwater, Puzzling Place and easy access to all of the north Lake District
- Recommended walks at Skiddaw and Latrigg
- A luxury stay without breaking the bank, book your lodge in Keswick from £1064 per week.
Hazlewood, A big hot tub cottage that sleeps 18!
- 9 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and sleeps 18
- Suitable for group holidays, refurbed in March 2023!
- Dogs allowed, with some perfect nearby walks
- Childrens play area, hot tub, wood burner, AGA, BBQ
- If you're looking for a big hot tub cottage, this is the one for you!
- Hot tub breaks here start from £2,250-£5,450 per week
- This equates to approx £140-280 per week, per person on a 7 night stay.
Mountain View Cabin, Burns Farm Campsite (2.5 miles from Keswick)
After a romanic getaway for 2? Check out mountain view glamping pod and lodge, complete with mountain views. Traveling with other couples? Burn's Campsite has multiple hot tub lodges on site, so your friends can come too!
- Log cabin style glamping pod for 2 near Keswick, and Derwentwater approximately 5.5 miles away
- Luxurious and modern interior and being fully self catering (dishwasher, cooking facilities, washing machine etc)
- Mountain views, wake up with a coffee enjoying some of the best views that the Lake District has to offer
- Outdoor living space with BBQ, outdoor furniture and couples hot tub
- Cabin breaks at Burns Farm for couples start at £1,770 per week.
- Log cabin/lodge style dog friendly glamping pod, looks out over the beautiful
- 1 bedroom and sleeps 2, perfect for a romantic hot tub getaway, with fell views from the decking area
- Walking distance to pub in Threlkeld, and dog walks from your doorstep
- Just 12 miles from Derwentwater which is great for water sports
- Open plan living, self catering, decking, Netflix and more
- This hot tub lodge near Keswick is in high demand, so expect to pay £1,300-£1,500 per week.
- 1 mile to local pub, and just 4 from Keswick and Derwentwater
- 1 bed hot tub lodge, sleeps 2
- Perfect romantic hot tub break in Keswick, with 5 star reviews
- Situated between 2 rivers: paddle, swim or canoe
- Walking, cycling and climbing routes also on your door step
- Rustic wooden cabin style hot tub lodge with kind size bed, bi folds, BBQ and hot tub
- Book your hot tub break for approx £1,500 pw unless you're lucky enough to get a last minute deal!
Sharp Edge, Log Cabin for 2 (4 miles from Keswick)
- Romantic hot tub lodge for 2 in Keswick, overlooking Blencartha
- 1 mile to golf course and country pubs of Threlkeld
- Open plan self catering glamping pod that is dog friendly
- Great for outdoor enthusiasts with cycling, walking and climbing routes near by
- Smart TV and hot tub
- Hot tub breaks here start from around £1,000 per week.
The Croft Lake Side Barn (6.4 miles to Keswick), Bassenthwaite Holiday Cottages
- A 5 star hot tub barn in Bassenthwaite with lake views, 6.4 miles from Keswick town centre
- Sleeps 6 across 3 bedrooms and is pet friendly
- Spacious with open plan living, plenty of seating and cosy wood burning stove
- Front and rear patio, garden table with chairs, gas BBQ and private hot tub
- Overlooks Bassenthwaite Lake, the heart of the Lake District National Park
- Ridiculously cheap last minute deals, hot tub breaks in Keswick from £1012 per week if there's a cancellation!
Why book a hot tub break in Keswick?
In addition to the amazing lodges with hot tubs, Keswick offers plenty of things to do and see, sitting in the heart of the Lake District. Here are just a few of our top picks:
Hiking in Keswick
With its stunning landscapes, Keswick is a hiker's paradise. There are plenty of trails to choose from, ranging from gentle strolls to challenging climbs. It’s the perfect place to book a lodge with a hot tub, and make the most of the great outdoors.
Some of the most popular hiking routes include the Catbells hike, which offers breathtaking views of Derwentwater, and the Skiddaw hike, which is one of the highest mountains in the Lake District.
Visit Castlerigg Stone Circle
This ancient stone circle is one of the most impressive in the UK, and is just a short drive from Keswick. Dating back to the Neolithic era, the circle is believed to have been used for religious ceremonies and gatherings.
With its stunning views of the surrounding countryside, it's the perfect place to soak up the atmosphere and learn about the area's rich history.
Take a boat trip or go kayaking on this stunning lake, which is just a stone's throw from many of the lodges. With its crystal-clear waters and picturesque islands, Derwentwater is one of the most beautiful lakes in the Lake District.
Whether you want to relax on a boat trip or get active with some kayaking, there's something for everyone.
Visit the Keswick Museum and Art Gallery
This fascinating museum offers a glimpse into the history of the town and the wider Lake District area.
From its geological formation to its mining heritage, the museum covers a range of topics that are sure to captivate visitors of all ages. And with its impressive art collection, it's the perfect place to soak up some culture.
Sample local food and drink
Keswick is home to a range of excellent pubs, cafes, and restaurants, offering everything from traditional British fare to international cuisine.
Some of the most popular options include The George Hotel, which offers delicious pub grub and local ales, and The Filling Station Cafe, which is known for its homemade cakes and pastries...you're sure to find something that tickles your taste buds.