Your coastal hot tub retreat starts here…
Whether you're looking for a romantic retreat with sea views, or a coastal group house with a hot tub suitable for surfers, this guide has you covered.
Below we explore the best beach and coastal hot tub cottages across England, Scotland and Wales.
Last minute deals: The cheapest coastal hot tub breaks
Check out current deals on holiday cottages with hot tubs by the sea!
Cornwall Hot Tub Beach Breaks
Cornwall is a stunning coastal location that's perfect for anyone seeking sun, sea, and sand. You can find a detailed guide to all Cornwall lodges here.
Here are three luxury lodges or cottages to check out in this beautiful location:
A 5 star coastal lodge in Newquay, suitable for small groups of up to 8.
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms; this luxury coastal hot tub lodge features not a private hot tub, but a sauna too!
- Luxury lodge near Newquay beaches with a log cabin feel
- Sleeps 8 across 3 bedrooms
- Sauna, tub, private patio area inc. BBQ, Sky TV
- One of the few hot tub holidays with sea views
- Beach 1.3mls, with shops 1 mile and pub just 200 metres away
- Low season beach hot tub breaks here start at £1250 per week
- High season coastal breaks with a hot tub from £1500-2250 per week.
A converted holiday cottage in Cornwall, on a tranquil working farm.
A dog friendly romantic retreat, sleeps 2 (a full guide to the best dog friendly lodges is on our site here.
Short drive to some of Cornwall's golden sandy beaches. Close to the likes of St Ives, Padstow and Watergate Bay.
- Romantic coastal retreat for 2, just 5 miles from Newquay
- Excellent reviews on HolidayCottages, and is dog friendly
- Wood burner, BBQ, fully self catering, games room, WiFi
- Beach within 5 miles, shop and pub within 2
- Chimena/outdoor fire available in the woods for guests to use
- Long term coastal hot tub holidays (2 weeks plus) get major discounts
- Cheap beach breaks can be found from £600 per week here
- Typical in-seaon coastal cottage prices at The Nook are £800-£1200 per week.
Pendennis House is luxury cottage in Cornwall, set over 3 floors and featuring crazy luxuries such as 10 smart TVS, a hot tub and even a games room.
The cottage sleeps 22, making this the perfect coastal hot tub holiday property in Cornwall for groups.
- A 10 bed sleeps 22 beach holiday cottage across 3 floors
- Open fire, huge patio area, picnic benches and games room
- Shop just 500m away and beach within 200m
- Pet friendly, with beach walks nearby
- Plenty of attractions locally in Penryn and Truro, such as the Penryn Museum
- Last minute beach holidays for groups start at £2500
- High season hot tub breaks here range from £3000-£4000.
Beach Holidays in Devon with a hot tub
Devon is a popular destination for anyone seeking a relaxing beach holiday. Check out our guide to other holidays lodges in Devon here.
Here are three coastal lodges or cottages with hot tubs to consider for your Devon getaway:
A 4 bedroom (sleeps 7) pet friendly beach cottage in Woolacome.
Short walk into Woolacombe, which hosts surf bars, shops and sandy beaches.
- A luxury coastal cottage that sleeps 8 and is pet friendly
- Perfect for groups of surfers, lockable and well vented surfboard and wetsuit storage
- Pizza oven, BBQ, outdoor kitchen and great patio area
- Direct access to Woolacombe beach which is just 300m away
- Shops, pubs and more within 200m away from the doorstep
- Near Exmoor National Park; dog friendly walks, and plenty of cycling routes
- Cheap hot tub beach breaks here can be found from £1000 last minute
- Typical high season prices are £1250 upwards depending on month.
One of the few hot tub cottages with sea views in Devon.
A quaint hideaway for 2, the perfect spot for a romantic retreat, with views across Bideford Bay and access to shops, pubs and more in Westward Ho!
- Romantic beach retreat for 2 with sea views across Bideford Bay
- Everything you need within walking distance in Westward Ho!: beach, pubs, restaurants
- Perfect for those looking to surf, with a Westward Ho! surf school basically on your doorstep
- Dog friendly with plenty of great walks locally, including Northam Burrows Country Park
- Beach retreats at the Sea Sanctuary cottage start from £600 (last minute deals)
- Typical pricing in high season tends to be £900-£1250 per week.
A perfect family coastal family retreat (sleeps 4) that's dog friendly.
Within 2 miles of Westward Ho! beach and other golden beaches in Devon, not to mention being close to the South West Coastal Path and Tarka Trail.
- A dog friendly coastal hot tub cottage that sleeps 4, the perfect holiday cottage by the sea!
- This luxury cottage sits in a prime location in Bideford, walking distance to beaches
- Just before hitting the beach, you'll pass shops, bars, pubs and restaurants
- SUP and surfing lessons at Westward Ho!, just 2 miles away
- Perfect hideaway to explore Devon Coastal Path and Exmoor National Park
- On rare occassions, last minute beach breaks are available for under £1000 per week
- Typical prices for the Seagrass retreat sit at £1500-£2500 depending on month.
Yorkshire Beach Breaks
Yorkshire is a beautiful location that's perfect for anyone seeking a peaceful break by the sea. If you don't mind a short drive to the beach, check out our guide to hot tub lodges in Yorkshire here.
Here are three coastal lodges or cottages with hot tubs to consider for your Yorkshire getaway:
A quaint coastal lodge with a hot tub on Runswick Bay Holiday Park, suitable for families of 4.
Surrounded by epic Crag cliffs, a short walk to the beach and 0.3m to the nearest pub and a short 10 mile drive to the beautiful coastal town of Whitby.
- A family and dog friendly log cabin style hot tub lodge near the sea
- Sleeps 4, with 2 bedrooms
- Smart TV, WiFi, open plan and full self catering
- Bike storage, as well as decking and hot tub
- Close to shops (2 miles), a short walk to both the beach and local pub
- Town of Staithes just over 2 miles away, and Whitby just 10
- A true coastal holiday for families, situated on Runswick Bay Holiday Park
- Close to the North Yorkshire Moors, ideal for mountain biking, climbing and hiking
- Cheap last minute coastal breaks start here from £650
- Peak season prices for Tulip lodge are £1000+, one of our favourite lodges by the sea.
A coastal cottage, just 2.2 miles from the beach, 1 mile from pubs and less than a mile from shops.
Perfect for couples looking to explore Scarborough.
- Sleeps 4 (with sofa bed), so more suited to couples
- Sits on the beautiful Stepney Hill in Scarborough
- Bi fold doors for in/out living, making the most out of the weather
- Well kept lawn, large patio area, and great views directly from the hot tub
- 7 night coastal hot tub stays here from £700.
Grange Barn is a 5 star pet friendly coastal hot tub cottage sitting off the Yorkshire Coast.
If you're a group (sleeps 8) looking for a luxury cottages with sea views in Yorkshire, this is the holiday home for you.
- Hot tub cottage with sea views, sleeps 8
- Within 2 miles from the coastal village of Staithes (shops, pubs, restaraunts etc)
- Whitby is perfect for a day trip, and just over 10 miles away
- Ideal location for those who love mountain bikes, walks or climbs, as North York Moors are within easy reach
- 4 kingsize bedrooms, modern design with a rustic feel
- Huge outdoor decking and patio area, with an 8 person hot tub and fire pit
- Coastal hot tub breaks at Grange Barn start at £1900 per week.
Coastal cottages in Wales
Wales is a beautiful location that's perfect for anyone seeking a peaceful and scenic coastal holiday. Looking for more choice than below? See our guide to lodges in Wales.
Here are three coastal lodges or cottages with hot tubs to consider for your Welsh getaway:
Golwg y Mor with Sea Views!, Pembrokeshire
Golwg y Mor is a hot tub cottage with sea views as well as views across beaches (surrounding Cardigan Bay), and they are second to none.
If you're looking for a 5 star hot tub holiday with views across the coast, suitable for families of 4, this retreat in Llangrannog set in 50 acres of farmland, should be at the top of your short list.
- A beach house with some of the best sea views in Wales, looking out over Cardigan Bay
- Sleeps 4, and pet friendly, with access to some great walks across the Pembrokeshire coastline
- 1.5 miles from Llangrannog, a coastal village with pubs, shops and more
- Take day trips to Cilborth Bay (2m), Cardigan Bay Water (5m) or Newquay (5m)
- Perfect location for absorbing sea views, as well as getting involved with SUP and surfing
- For a luxury lodge, this is cheap, starting at £1250 per week
- Prices in popular times of the year for this sea view cottage are £1750-£2250, book your beach break now!
With 5 star reviews on Holidaycottages.co.uk, The Stables barn conversion offers both countryside and sea views.
Abererch Beach sits just 500 metres from this hot tub retreat, with views stretching across Cardigan Bay.
Looking for a luxury coastal hot tub hideaway for a family of 4? Check out all the pics to decide if this is the hot tub holiday for you!
- Dog friendly holiday cottage with sea views that sleeps 4, the perfect beach break
- Beach within 0.5 milels away, with shops and pubs within 2.5 miles in Pwllheli
- Great for sight seeing: coastal paths, Criccieth Castle and more!
- Property is split across two levels, with open plan living so everyone in the family has their own space
- Imppressive outdoor area with luxury L-shaped seating, BBQ and hot tub with direct coastal views
- The Stables coastal breaks start at £900 per week for off-peak
- Deals in sumer months tend to sit in the £1350-£1800 per week range.
Set next to one of Wales's best surfing spots (Rhossili Bay and Llangennith), Glebe Farm holiday cottage with a hot tub is one suited to groups of up to 8.
Expect pure luxury, as this hot tub house with sea views has 5 star reviews on holiday review websites.
- Sea views across Rhossili Beach, a surfers paradise
- Check out Magic Sea Weed surf cast and you'll see regular swells with clean breaks in the 8ft-10ft range
- 5 star reviews on this sleeps 8, 4 bedroom hot tub cottage on the Welsh Coast
- Quaint town with pub, shop, and the beach just 200 metres away (via the dunes)
- Great beach walks (dog friendly depending on season) straight to Worm's Hole
- Pool table in the games room, front and rear gardens with hot tub, outdoor furniture
- Up to 4 dogs are allowed, and plenty of local walks for them to explore the Welsh coast
- £1500 per week for this coastal hot tub house in off-peak season
- £2250-£3000 in the busier holiday season (check prices below).
In Summary: Top hot tub breaks by the beach!
In this guide, we've explored five of the best locations for a coastal lodge or cottage with a hot tub in the UK, including Cornwall, Devon, Yorkshire, Scotland, and Wales.
We've recommended three luxury lodges or cottages in each location, ranging from stylish coastal cottages to secluded log cabins. With hot tubs, stunning sea views, and easy access to the beach, these lodges and cottages offer the ultimate in relaxation and comfort for your coastal holiday.