Ready to find dog friendly lodges with hot tubs? Dogs welcome - house trained owners also welcome! We searched for the best dog friendly hot tub breaks including lodges, cottages, yurts, log cabins and glamping pods across the UK, so you don’t have to.
See our last minute dog friendly lodges with a hot tub below. Or, click the locations below to jump directly to that section on the page:
- Lake District
Last minute deals: Cheap dog friendly lodges with hot tubs
- Located on the Croft Castle Estate (National Trust)
- A 5 star dog friendly lodge with a hot tub for 2, surrounded by countryside and woodland
- Easy access to Herefordshire, Shropshire and Wales
- Pawesome dog walks from the front door, including Mortimer's Trail (Ludlow to Kington)
- Pet friendly hot lodge breaks here start from £890 per week (off peak).
- A 5 star coastal retreat for 2 that's pet friendly!
- Outdoor living area with BBQ
- Private garden leads to the sea
- Beaches: Croyde Bay, Woolacombe Bay, Saunton and Combe Martin close by
- Walks galore, Birdsong's dog friendly barn is located on the edge of Exmoor National Park
- Low season pet friendly holidays from £650 per week.
- A pet friendly rural retreat in Barmouth, less than 900m from the beach
- Situated on the West Wales Coastal Path, so plenty of local walks
- Within a mile of Tal-y-bont with the usual pubs, shops and more
- Explore the likes of Harlech Castle and Llanfair Slate Caverns
- Sea views and mountain setting making this one of the most scenic dog friendly hot tub lodges
- Book up your dog friendly holiday here for less than £1000 per week!
- Close to Weymouth beach, but set in a stunning hillside location with great views
- Durdle Door, Ringstead Bay and Lulworth Cove all near by.
- Studio style living
- Private garden, hot tub and pubs/shops within walking distance
- Ready to book your dog friendly lodge with a hot tub? Prices start from £500 per week.
The best locations to book pet friendly hot tub lodges
Looking for location inspiration? Here are our favourite pet friendly hot tub holiday destinations in the UK:
Dog friendly hot tub lodges in the Lake District
Recommended guide to plan your dog friendly holiday in the Lake District:
Find dog friendly lodges with hot tubs in The Lake District here.
- A 4.7 star dog friendly lodge in the Lake District
- Situated in White Cross bay on the shores of Lake Windermere, short walk to marina, shop and pub (250 yards)
- Outdoor living with decking, hot tub and seating area
- 3 miles from Ambleside
- Great dog walks locally: the shores of Lake Windermere and Kirkstone Pass
- Dog friendly hot tub breaks here start from £750 per week (low season).
- A dog friendly lodge getaway situated in Lake District National Parks
- Sleeps 4 with 2 bedrooms
- Close to Ullswater, and set in a lake side village
- Within easy reach of Eden Valley, Nortumberland and Penrith
- Ullswater Lake: perfect for boat hire, kayaking or paddle boarding
- Smart TV, sound system, fully self catering hot tub getaway.
- Dog friendly lodges on Caithwaite Estate start from £900 per week.
Dog friendly hot tub breaks in Cornwall
Recommended guide to plan your dog friendly hot tub holiday in Cornwall:
Find dog friendly accommodation with hot tubs in Cornwall here.
- Perfect group accommodation; sleeps 10
- Situated in Rock, Cornwall with plenty of great dog walks
- Rustic cottage and country lodge feel
- 5 star reviews on Syke's Cottages
- Near a beach (1.9m), pub (100m) and shops (500m)
- This big cottage that sleeps 10 is available from £1250 (7 nights) in low season.
- Scandinavian log cabin and lodge that sleeps 4 and allows up to 2 dogs
- Coarse fishing, tennis and swimming pool available on-site
- Easy to reach the best parts of North Devon and North Cornwall
- Beaches: Bude (8m), Sandymouth (6m)
- Close to the fishing village of Clovelly, and the Milky Way Adventure park
- A perfect fully self catering hot tub log cabin with stunning views, BBQ and outdoor seating area
- Group accommodation available (11 other lodges available on-site), book your dog friendly lodge from £750 per week in low season.
Dog friendly hot tub lodges in Scotland
If you're an outdoors lover, Scotland has a tonne to offer for you and your four-legged friends.
Here are the most scenic dog friendly lodges with hot tubs across the coast, Cairngorms and more.
- A rustic log cabin with a hot tub that's pet friendly
- Just 11 miles from Spean Bridge, and a true rural getaway
- Set in the Highlands & Cairngorms National Park
- Nevis Range Mountain Experience and Nevis Range within 30 minutes driving
- Perfect for keen walkers (and their four legged friends)
- Pet friendly lodge breaks for 4 guests and their dogs, from £600 per week.
Heron Log Cabin, North Kessock, Scottish Highlands
- A dog friendly hot tub log cabin with 5 star reviews on Sykes Cottages
- Sleeps 4, private parking, BBQ, log burner fire, hot tub and veranda with furniture
- Shop and pub within just 3 miles of the lodge
- Pair up 2 cabins to sleep groups of 8
- Close to the North Coast 500 route and Inverness
- Near Loch Ness (30 mins), Cairngorn Ski Resort (45 mins)
- Book your pet friendly log cabin at Heron Lodge from £1000 per week.
Need more inspiration, especially for dog friendly breaks with tonnes of walks? Jump over to our coastal hot tub breaks page here.