If you’re looking for the most scenic hot tub breaks in North East England, you’ve come to the right place.
Using sites like Booking.com, Sykescottages.co.uk, Holidaycottages.com we’ve shortlisted counties and towns, and then picked the top hot tub lodges, cabins and cottages within them.
Top picks: hot tub holidays in North East England
Wanting some inspiration for your getaway?
Whether you're a group, family or couple. And whether you want a coastal, city or woodland retreat, our top picks below have got you covered.
Set near the North Pennines, Todshill hot tub cottage is the perfect property for families of 4 to explore the North East. And last minute deals here are some of the best, starting at £600 per week.
This working farm has multiple cottages that can be booked together, so is perfect for groups of up to 18!
- Dog friendly hot tub lodge in the North East (sleeps 4)
- Open plan barn conversion sitting on the edge of a Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Durham Cathedral (8 miles), Bishop Auckland (4 miles)
- Great location for cycling, walking and fishing
- Perfect for groups, multiple barns in the same location (total sleeps 18)
- BBQ, firepit, patio furniture and all important hot tub
- Last minute hot tub breahs in the North East here start from £600 per week
- High season prices for holidays tend to sit in the £850-£1050 range.
Skyline, Barnard Castle, Teesdale
A 5 star rural hot tub retreat in the North East, suitable for groups of up to 10.
Set in Barnard Castle grounds, this hot tub break sleeps 10 across 5 bedrooms, has 6 bathrooms, and is dog friendly.
- Luxury 5 star hot tub barn conversion situated in picturesque Barnard castle grounds
- Sleeps 10 across 5 bedrooms, open plan living and extremely spacious
- Smart TV, Netflix, bluetooth speaker, wood burner, BBQ
- Perfect location to explore the Yorkshire Dales (14 miles) and North Pennines (4 miles)
- Near Egglestone Hall (within 3 miles), the famous Raby Castle, and even Auckland Castle
- Luxury place to stay in the North East, starting at £2050
- Peak season hot tub holidays here are £3000-3750.
A stylish and dog friendly hot tub lodge for 2 in North Yorkshire. Located in Stokesley, North East, the Swan lodge has 5 star reviews across sites such as Holidaycottages.co.uk.
Great for couples who want to explore the North York Moors by walking or cycling during their tranquil retreat.
- Dog friendly hot tub lodge in the North East, suitable for couples
- Stunning views across the North Yorkshire Mooors
- Saltburn-by-the–Sea just 16 miles away, coastal town for some beach fun
- National park setting, perfect for dog walks or cycles
- Book last minute hot tub breaks here from £800 per week
- Expect peak season prices for retreats here to be £1000-£1400.
A 2 bed character hot tub cottage in the North East, dating back to 1860. Perfect for families of up to 4 that are looking to explore the Yorkshire Dales.
- Character & luxury 2 bed hot tub cottage (sleeps 4) in Wensley Dale, North East England
- Tranquil villages of West Witton and Middleham, views across to Bolton Castle
- Seafood restaurant opposite, pub, shop and coffee shop a short walk away
- This 5 star hot tub cottage boasts a patio area, outdoor seating and private hot tub
- Last minute deals sometimes available, from £1050 per week
- Peak season hot tub breaks here cost £1500-£2000 per week.
Explore the Harrogate and Yorkshire countryside in this luxury hot tub lodge that sleeps 6; ideal for groups and families.
- A luxury hot tub lodge in the North East, sleeps 6
- Set in Nidderdale, close to Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Close to Harrogate, a popular market town
- Nearby amenities: shops, pubs, cafes
- Villages near by: Otley, Ilkley and Pateley Bridge
- Fully self catering lodge with 3 bedrooms
- Off peak breaks from £1500
- Peak season hot tub lodge prices are £2000-£3000 per week.
A 5 star hot tub holiday in Alnwick, Northumberland. Experience everything the North East has to offer with this 2 bedroom (sleeps 4) hot tub cottage.
Within walking distance of Alnwick, and a quick drive will see you on the Northumberland coast!
- 5 star reviews for one of the most popular hot tub holiday properties in the North East
- Sleeps 4 across 2 bedrooms
- Nearby: Alnmouth Beach, Alnwick Gardens, Alnwick Castle
- Self catering hot tub cottage, with open plan living space
- Cheap breaks here in off-peak season start at £850 per week
- Typical cost of the cottage is £1200-1750 in mid-high season.
For those looking for a romantic hot tub holiday in the North East, Oaktree cottage is certainly worth a look, the perfect hideaway in Morpeth, Northumberland.
- Awesome reviews on Holidaycottages.co.uk for this tranquil and romantic property
- Easy to reach market towns, shops, beaches and castles in Alnwick, Rothbury and Alnmouth
- Full of natural light, open plan living with fully stacked kitchen facilities
- South-west patio area with furniture for outdoor dining
- One of the cheapest hot tub breaks in the North East for 2, starting at £500 per week.
- Peak season prices for breaks here spike towards £1000 and beyond.
Tyne and Wear
A family hot tub cottage in Newcastle, situated on Northumberland's coastline; perfect for beach explorers of up to 4.
Views across an area of Area of Outstanding Beauty makes this one of the top hot tub breaks in the North East.
- Stone built cottage in Lamesley with 2 beds, 2 bath, sleeps 4
- Suitable for families looking to explore the beaches and coast of Northumberland
- Easy to get to Durham Cathedral, and Angel of the North sculpture
- Fully self catering cottage with mezzanine level, garden, patio, BBQ and modern hot tub
- Close to local pubs and shops
- One of the cheapest hot tub holidays in the North East; from £600 per week in low season
- Holidays here spike to around £1200 during the high season.
North East Hot tub holidays summarised
The North East sets up holiday makers to explore some of the most beautiful parts of not just England, but the whole of the UK.
Hopefully the list of hot tub getaways and escapes above gives you enough choice to get your romantic retreat or family break booked up; enjoy!