Current deals: Cheapest hot tub breaks for 2
We've searched high and low across Booking.com, Sykes Cottages, SnapTrip and Holidaycottages.co.uk to find the hot tub breaks for 2 for cheap. We regularly update this list with getaways in England, Scotland & Wales, so bookmark it, and check back soon for inspiration on where to go next!
The Tin Shed, Natmel (near Rhayader), Mid Wales
- A quaint hot tub lodge with a hot tub
- Cosy thanks to underfloor heating, biomass boiler
- The perfect dog friendly cheap hot tub getaway for couples
- 2.6 miles from Rhayader, close to Llandrindod Wells
- Great selection of walks nearby including the Elan Valley Waterfall Trail
- 2 night stays from £350, much better value offered on 7 night stays (from £473).
- A coastal hot tub lodge for 2 in Cornwall (dog friendly)
- Short walk to pubs and shops (2 miles), and St. Austell just 2.7 miles
- Beach break: Par, Porthpean and Pentewen Beach just a short drive away
- Wood burning stove to help create a romantic cosy log cabin feel
- Near: Eden Project, Hangloose Adventure Skywire, Charlestown, Fowey and Truro
- A crazy cheap hot tub break for 2. Weekend stays available, but best value is 7 nights from £426 when last minute deals are available.
- The perfect location for a romantic weekend stay, or week long break in Snowdonia National Park
- Sleeps 2 and is pet friendly, lots of local walks in Rhinog mountain range
- Wooden glamping pod with a log cabin feel in the heart of North Wales
- Shop within 6 miles (in Dolgellau), pub within 3
- Fire pit, wood burning hot tub, decking and outdoor chillaxing space
- 2 night stays available, but 7 night stays offer the best value, from £409 per week
A dog friendly log cabin with a hot tub for 2. Situated in Bodwin, The Log Cabin Retreat sets couples up in the perfect location to explore the local villages of Fowey and Charlestown, and the beaches across Southern Cornwall.
Explore the 500 acre Helman Tor Reserve, which is perfect for dog walks. Or head to one of the dozens of beaches just a short drive away including Polzeath, a popular surfing spot. For those wanting a romantic but active weekend away, they'll be able to surf, walk, cycle, go-kart and even golf.
Overall, The Log Cabin hot tub retreat is one of our top picks for couples and with prices from £550 per week, it's easy to see why.
- A cheap hot tub break for 2, with prices starting from £550 per week in low season
- Hotspot for cyclists, surfers, hikers and outdoor enthusiasts (the lodge is dog friendly too)
- Explore the likes of Polzeath beach, Padstow, Rock and Charlestown
- A spacious 1 bedroom self catering log cabin
- Shops within 3 miles, and the nearest beach is just 5; the perfect coastal retreat!
- Two private garden areas inclusive of a fire pit, BBQ, outdoor furniture and of course, private hot tub
- Hot tub breaks for couples don't get any better than this. And from approx £325 for a 2 night stay and £550 per week, this is about as cheap as luxury gets!
A countryside hot tub lodge for 2, set on a working farm in Lincolnshire. Explore local countryside with walks, Lincoln's 11th century castle, cathedrals, shops, restaurants, cafes and of course, the whole of the Lincolnshire Wolds
Enjoy alfresco dining thanks to the private outdoor space that comes inclusive of a BBQ area, rattan furniture and private hot tub.
Like all the hot tub breaks on this list, Ram's Retreat is cheap. You'll be able to book a romantic holiday for 2 here from £625 per week in low season.
- A romantic and cheap hot tub break for 2, great views across the countryside
- Enjoy alfresco dining thanks to outdoor rattan furniture & BBQ
- Set on a working arable farm, a true getaway from the city
- Just a few miles from Lincoln: cafes, restaurants, pubs, galleries and castles
- And of course, a private hot tub
- Cheap hot tub breaks for 2 at Ram's start from £400 for a 2 night stay and £700 per week.
Ideal for a romantic lodge break for 2, close to the quaint towns of both Bickleigh and Tiverton; just a stone's throw from walks, shops and local pubs.
This couple's retreat is perfect for a 2 night break, or even week long stay, set on a 300 acre working farm with an incredible backdrop.
For ourdoorsy couples, this is a real treat. The lodge is dog friendly, and sites on the edge of the Dartmoor National Park; walks are hardly in short supply. A week's stay here starts from £660, making this one of the cheapest hot tub holidays for couples in Devon.
- Romantic getaway with your own private hot tub set in Tiverton, Devon
- Easy access to Tiverton and Bickleigh (shops, bars, pubs)
- Bickleigh Castle and Dartmoor National Park offer great days out for couples
- Dog friendly
- TV, BBQ, private decking
- Scenic hot tub breaks for 2 start from £660 per week, or £340 for a 2 night stay.
If you're searching for a rustic break in between camping and a hot tub lodge for 2, Erme Yurt in Dartmoor National Park is worth a look.
The eco-friendly safari tent is dog friendly, set on a working farm, and is "just" rustic enough; you'll still have electricity, a wood fire hot tub and outdoor seating area set around an open fire.
Better still, Erme hot tub yurt is situated in one of the best glamping spots in the UK. You'll have easy access to the likes of the South West Coastal Path and its abundance of walks, just 10 miles away. Fancy a beach day? No problem, Bigbury-on-Sea is just 9 miles away, where you'll be able to view the Island of Burgh at low tide.
And if you fancy a day out in a city, Plymouth is just 18 miles away. Overall, this is a perfect cheap and romantic hot tub getaway, with prices starting at just £660 per week.
- A cheap hot tub break for 2, dogs are welcome too!
- Eco-safari tent/cabin for something a little different, with excellent lodge reviews on Holidaycottages.co.uk, making the perfect romantic getaway
- Set in the heart of Dartmoor National Park (dog walks a-plenty) with beaches, shops and even the South West Coastal Path nearby
- City days out can be found at Plymouth, which is just 18 miles away
- Comes complete with a wood burner, fire pit and private wood burning hot tub
- Prices for weekend hot tub breaks start at around £660 per week (dependent on season), 2 night stays often listed for £300 or less.
Llanddewi Retreat, Llandrindod Wells, Brecon Beacons (Mid Wales)
This log cabin style hot tub lodge actually sleeps 4, but we've included it simply because it offers excellent value for money (from £508 per week on last minute deals), and who doesn't want more space?
Llanddewi Retreat sits in the Brecon Beacons, but is more of an off-grid type location for couples wanting a weekend away in a secluded spot.
Exploring is what this hot tub lodge is all about, with the likes of Rhayader, Elan Valley and Llandrindod Wells just a short drive away.
Expect rural views, access to cycling and biking routes and a cheap hot tub breaks in low season starting at around £500-600 per week.
- Truly one of the best cheap hot tub breaks for 2, set in LLandovery, Brecon Beacons
- Off-grid location; breakaway from the city with a 2 night stay, or week long getaway
- Patio area with great views and BBQ
- Recommended places to visit: Elan Valley, Rhayader, Llandrindod Wells
- Weekend breaks are approx £500, although week long breaks are as cheap as £508 in off peak months!
- Retreat to the Kent countryside in Hatty's Horsebox, the perfect romantic weekend away
- Outdoor living space to soak up the views: deck chairs, garden table BBQ, fire put and of course, your own private hot tub
- To do: National Trust Gardens (7 miles), Vineyard at Biddenden (8.5 miles), visit Royal Tunbridge Wells (16 miles)
- Looking for cheap hot tub breaks for 2 that are a little quirky? Hattie's Horsebox is for you, starting at £394 per week, or from £256 for a 2 night stay
- A romantic cottage for 2 set in the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors
- Wood burner, private hot tub, patio area, garden area with furniture
- Set on a working livestock farm, a great setting for a week long escape
- Close to: Northallerton, Saltburn, Whitby, York and Yorkshire Dales
- Romantic hot tub breaks at Lovesome Holiday Cottage start from a crazy cheap £398 per week!
That's a wrap to our guide covering the top UK lodges, cottages, cabins, yurts and pods for couples hot tub breaks in the UK. Still deciding?
Check out some of our specific destination guides, such as these covering the: